Saturday, January 19, 2008

It's a New Year

Okay...so I am not very efficient when it comes to keeping up my blog. Our halo's ARE busted though, so don't expect too much.
I get it...the pictures suck and I have not even put the entire family up for "blog review". The signature does not connect anyone to my blog either...but as my dear friend Robert (aka Luscious) points out, that is entirely my computer geek husband's fault - I'm sticking with that story for now, until a later date!
The holidays here at the Biagioni's were certainly wonderful as we were blessed with family, lots of friends and a beautiful turn-out for the Epiphany celebration on the 5th of Jan. Alas, Christmas is over, the tree is at the curb, the decorations are packed away, and life moves forward.
We have had two days of snow...just a bit of snow...but enough to have made a snowman, snowcat and 3 snow "critters"?? I'll need to consult with Morgan on just what these creatures are supposed to be.
Here's the "not-so-good news" of 2008-
Sister Suki (Morgan's kitten of 1 1/2 years) has been missing since Jan. 4.
Buttercup (Morgan's guinea pig-via Santa) has a broken leg. A very expensive broken leg.
Now for the "much better news" of 2008-
Mister Lovey has joined our household from St. Andrew Cath. Church. Mister Lovey is a feral kitten who loves our home, our food and our daughter (hence the name!).
Buttercup will live, hopefully to the ripe old age of 5 or six (barring any cat incidents!).
Morgan is preparing for her first reconciliation-very exciting and very emotional.
I have discerned to be a sacrisant in our next renewal weekend at St. Andrew.
Bob has finished the entire process for the annulment of his previous marriage...an answer should be forthcoming in the next 3 to 6 months...FINALLY!

Ther is so much more to say, but I am so very tired. I'll fill in the blanks soon...or maybe not!
God Bless You All!!!!!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Lisa,

I am so glad you will be the Sacristan for CRHP. I would not want anyone other than one with a busted halo praying for me, since I have lost my halo. LOL

You write just like you talk (I love that, because I do too). I could hear you saying every word of this post to me.

I LOVE YOU!

~Rach